Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bring in the New Year

So I taught my Yoga/Law of Attraction Class this week all on the message "What will you release from 2010? And what will you attract for 2011?

For me I will let go of "disappointment." I will no longer entertain people and energy suckers in my life who do nothing but drain my energy and leave me feeling weighted down with disappointing garbage. How about you what will you leave behind?

In place of disappointment I will pull into my life "opportunity. " Just by freeing up my time I can begin to take steps towards goals and tasks I may have been putting off.

Remember "where attention goes energy flows." What will you put your attention on this year?Spend some time pondering these questions the next few days, and make your 2011 exceptional.

Do something really wild. Sit down with a brand new journal and perhaps write down 100 goals or things you might like to do, be or have in your life. I do this every January 1st and it is awesome. It sets your year up for success. Enjoy the process and cherish the journey.

Happy New Year!!!


Abundantly,

Lori Meadows

No comments: